1950
Wilson & Horton Commercial Printing and Press Buildings


In the 1950s, the Wilson & Horton Commercial Printing and Press Buildings required the welding of mild steel plates, up to four inches thick, to accommodate the heavy loads and large spans required. From the late 1800s, the building, located on the corner of Queen and Wyndam Streets in Auckland, was central to New Zealand Herald’s operations until it moved in 2015.

  •   Images